>Kill it with fire. - March 20th, 2011, 12:52 am
Average rating: None
Author Comments

Reply

As commanded by Anxy. [Posted by Shard on March 20th, 2011, 12:52 am]

...well crap.

Go nuts.



Reply

[Posted by Advertisement on October 18th, 2017, 1:18 pm]


User Comments

Reply

[Posted by Tsurugi on March 20th, 2011, 12:53 am]

> Groin Attack



Reply

[Posted by Dakka Dakka Dakka on March 20th, 2011, 12:55 am]

>Ya' gotta pawnch dat ninja in dah face



Reply

[Posted by gatemaster on March 20th, 2011, 12:56 am]

>hug ninja, he needs a friend



Reply

[Posted by jsonic872 on March 20th, 2011, 1:00 am]

Katty> Haul ass out of there!



Reply

[Posted by Whip the Rabbit on March 20th, 2011, 1:11 am]

> Hug ninja to death, and ignore any damage done unto your clothes as a result.



Reply

[Posted by accelzero on March 20th, 2011, 1:14 am]

>rider kick it in the face.



Reply

[Posted by Cryosis on March 20th, 2011, 1:21 am]

>Tell Ninja to divide by zero and continue to Leafy Bar



Reply

[Posted by plokman on March 20th, 2011, 1:24 am]

>Ask the Ninja a riddle that ends up being a spell that turns it to stone for a year.



Reply

[Posted by Koren on March 20th, 2011, 1:27 am]

>run screaming like a little girl



Reply

[Posted by Harrow on March 20th, 2011, 1:52 am]

>Kick dirt into the ninja's face, and then run because the fate of your dress depends on it.



Reply

[Posted by Mix on March 20th, 2011, 2:00 am]

> Ask the Ninja if he wants to come on the date with you.



Reply

[Posted by D00D64 on March 20th, 2011, 3:09 am]

> Ninja: Inhale fire and attack with YOGA FLAME



Reply

[Posted by supercomputer276 on March 20th, 2011, 3:38 am]

> Mentally question why all of a fire-user's clothes aren't fireproof while beating the crap out of the ninja.



Reply

[Posted by Neociz on March 20th, 2011, 3:43 am]

>Understar: Swoop in and Save the Civilian



Reply

[Posted by AnXjak on March 20th, 2011, 3:58 am]

>Kick dirt onto the ninja so the fire goes out and then blind him somehow.



Reply

[Posted by blitz5000 on March 20th, 2011, 5:48 am]

You are going to die. If you tell a lie your head will get chopped off. If you tell the truth you will be strangled.
"My head will be chopped off"
The ninja is confused, and flees, due to the resulting paradox.



Reply

[Posted by Rage on March 20th, 2011, 5:59 am]

>Kick dirt on his face, then do a flying roundhouse on him.



Reply

[Posted by Bobcheese400 on March 20th, 2011, 7:44 am]

>Apologise profusely



Reply

[Posted by Dragonman on March 20th, 2011, 8:50 am]

It's futile, you can't catch him if he's on fire.

>Look, a distraction!



Reply

[Posted by spark th on March 20th, 2011, 9:19 am]

> pull out mace spray, and squirt it into the ninjas face.



Reply

[Posted by ragnarocker on March 20th, 2011, 11:07 am]

>summon bahammut on the ninja



Reply

[Posted by SonicBoom01 on March 20th, 2011, 11:17 am]

>Run away like a cowa- I mean, perform a tactical retreat!



Reply

A valid option [Posted by HollowLovePainter2 (Guest) on March 20th, 2011, 12:33 pm]

>Get out of clothes and beat ninja to death.
_________________________
... No-one said this, so I did.



Reply

[Posted by Eternal Cry on March 20th, 2011, 12:53 pm]

>If you possess such abilities, douse the ninja in water.
Then proceed to kick it's ninja'y butt.



Reply

[Posted by Floo Phantom on March 20th, 2011, 1:54 pm]

>Use your verbal arsenal of insult to hurt the ninjas feelings.



Reply

[Posted by Blue-Blue (Guest) on March 20th, 2011, 3:53 pm]

> Just crush him with a profusely large object, such as a tree or boulder.



Reply

[Posted by The blue fox on March 20th, 2011, 4:48 pm]

>The air around the ninja burns away suffocating the ninja



Reply

[Posted by Red Xinkoff on March 20th, 2011, 5:37 pm]

USE MORE DAKKA!



Reply

[Posted by ClareSilver47 on March 20th, 2011, 5:49 pm]

>Do what you normally would



Reply

[Posted by Elda142 on March 20th, 2011, 7:08 pm]

>REMOVE non-fireproof CLOTHES to remove the ninja's advantage.



Reply

[Posted by Zak TH on March 20th, 2011, 8:04 pm]

> Ladies and Gentlemen, Mister Conway Twity



Reply

>SHOOT THE DAMN THING WHEN IT LEAST SUSPECTS IT!! [Posted by elctropenguin on March 20th, 2011, 9:36 pm]

or just use teleportation magic



Reply

[Posted by Harrow on March 20th, 2011, 10:02 pm]

@Elda: That... That actually sounds like what she would do.



Reply

[Posted by Ultima the God on March 20th, 2011, 11:26 pm]

>AND SUDDENLY a pirate attacks the ninja. The pirate is also on fire...and somehow fireproof.

Epic battle ensues.



Reply

[Posted by Tanokki on March 22nd, 2011, 11:44 am]

>Object to the unfair situation. It might listen.


Leave A Comment »

Hosted by Smack Jeeves Comic Hosting || Site design by Vsentyabre