>the leafy bar - March 18th, 2011, 10:47 am
Average rating: None
Author Comments

Reply

As commanded by Accel. [Posted by Shard on March 18th, 2011, 10:47 am]

I was initially against picking this one because I didn't want to impose on Dregan. However, I spoke to him about it, and he said it was fine if I had the date there.

So, yeah. It's up to you guys if you want something to happen on the walk or if you just want her to arrive at the city ten minutes later.



Reply

[Posted by Advertisement on December 13th, 2017, 8:50 am]


User Comments

Reply

[Posted by Jake E. Fisher on March 18th, 2011, 10:49 am]

>get lost



Reply

[Posted by Dregan on March 18th, 2011, 10:51 am]

>See if you can get a lift from a friend or something. You're dressed up too nicely to go trudging about on your way to the city.



Reply

[Posted by godmoderncommander on March 18th, 2011, 10:52 am]

> Suddenly Ninjas attack



Reply

[Posted by ClareSilver47 on March 18th, 2011, 10:54 am]

I'd pick Dregan's command but that's bound to make some weird commands later on

>>Pause to think to about the state of your clothes should some unfortunate blunder with an animal or car should happen during your 10 minute walk



Reply

[Posted by accelzero on March 18th, 2011, 10:58 am]

>head to bar without anything interupting it.



Reply

[Posted by Inferno on March 18th, 2011, 11:02 am]

> Get interrupted by a parade entering the city.



Reply

[Posted by Martin Prower on March 18th, 2011, 11:11 am]

>WILD GEODUDE APPEARS



Reply

[Posted by Yamataro on March 18th, 2011, 11:36 am]

>Suddenly a Pokemon battle.



Reply

[Posted by .:Kabuto:. on March 18th, 2011, 11:41 am]

>meet a weird stranger on your way there..



Reply

[Posted by FaithTehWolf on March 18th, 2011, 11:59 am]

>Someone asks you to help them move a really heavy box for some reason



Reply

[Posted by Floo Phantom on March 18th, 2011, 12:04 pm]

>Accidentally cause the apocalypse.



Reply

[Posted by blitz5000 on March 18th, 2011, 12:26 pm]

Consider your situation. You're wearing a dress. Not a good idea walking along in the mud. See if there is a shortcut that doesn't suggest getting covered in mud, or at least if you can get a lift from a friend.



Reply

[Posted by Blue-Blue (Guest) on March 18th, 2011, 1:29 pm]

>(Next)



Reply

[Posted by SolaratheHedgehog on March 18th, 2011, 1:31 pm]

>I second Yama



Reply

[Posted by Whip the Rabbit on March 18th, 2011, 1:50 pm]

> Keep walking, stubborn to not get a lift from your friends, and attempting to keep your dress clean, then at the last minute, fall into some mud.



Reply

[Posted by Mix on March 18th, 2011, 1:59 pm]

> Check Wallet



Reply

[Posted by PikatheEchidna on March 18th, 2011, 2:16 pm]

>Large Snorlax blocks path.



Reply

[Posted by Trueevil on March 18th, 2011, 2:27 pm]

> wild Martin Prower appears.



Reply

[Posted by plokman on March 18th, 2011, 3:15 pm]

>Get a lift from a passing friend so you don't get mud all over that dress.



Reply

[Posted by Neociz on March 18th, 2011, 9:06 pm]

>Why walk? You can Flame Warp.



Reply

[Posted by Kuroi101 on April 8th, 2011, 11:41 am]

Did anyone notice the date is a "She"? ._.


Leave A Comment »

Hosted by Smack Jeeves Comic Hosting || Site design by Vsentyabre