>Search through draws for any useful items you may require on date. - March 17th, 2011, 11:59 am
Average rating: None
Log In or Register to Remove Ads
Author Comments

Reply

As commanded by Dregan. [Posted by Shard on March 17th, 2011, 11:59 am]

and, like, four other people.

So, what now?



Reply

[Posted by Advertisement on June 29th, 2017, 3:58 am]


User Comments

Reply

[Posted by Floo Phantom on March 17th, 2011, 12:39 pm]

>Leave room.



Reply

[Posted by jsonic872 on March 17th, 2011, 12:46 pm]

Katty>Imagine how your date will go.



Reply

[Posted by Blue-Blue (Guest) on March 17th, 2011, 12:59 pm]

>Make out with own reflection.



Reply

[Posted by ClareSilver47 on March 17th, 2011, 1:00 pm]

>Ignore the comments above
loljk, I'll wait for more commands though



Reply

[Posted by Yamataro on March 17th, 2011, 1:00 pm]

>It might take you a bit to get there, so arrive to the location early.



Reply

[Posted by Afroman17 on March 17th, 2011, 1:06 pm]

Am I the only one that thinks the mirror looks like a portal? Anyone?



Reply

[Posted by BreakerLOLZ on March 17th, 2011, 1:34 pm]

> Question who messed with the window while you weren't looking.



Reply

[Posted by accelzero on March 17th, 2011, 1:51 pm]

>do what yamataro said



Reply

[Posted by The blue fox on March 17th, 2011, 1:56 pm]

I agree with Yamataro and accelzero.
>get there early



Reply

[Posted by Mix on March 17th, 2011, 2:59 pm]

> Figure out what a "draws" is.



Reply

[Posted by Whip the Rabbit on March 17th, 2011, 3:32 pm]

> Examine your windo- SOMETHING SEEMS DIFFERENT.



Reply

[Posted by blitz5000 on March 17th, 2011, 4:01 pm]

>Examine the window, pondering why it suddenly grew a windowsill.



Reply

[Posted by plokman on March 17th, 2011, 4:19 pm]

>Make sure you have what you need to get to your date.



Reply

[Posted by Guest (Guest) on March 17th, 2011, 4:29 pm]

>Check the Drawer we can see in the mirror.



Reply

[Posted by ClareSilver47 on March 17th, 2011, 4:43 pm]

>I Vote up Blitz5000 because, well, I guess that works



Reply

[Posted by Jake E. Fisher on March 17th, 2011, 5:16 pm]

....>try and use your mirror portal.if it doesn't work then do what Yama said



Reply

[Posted by Xenocide on March 17th, 2011, 6:25 pm]

OLOLZIKNOWWHOTHEDATEIS....
....Well, I think I do.
...Maybe.
Anyways-
>OPEN WINDOW, ESCAPE, AND FLEE FOR THE HILLS



Reply

[Posted by Trueevil on March 17th, 2011, 7:42 pm]

> Jump out the window before the shadow ninjas get you! QUICK THEIR RIGHT BEHIND YOU. NO don't you dare look just flee!


Leave A Comment »

Hosted by Smack Jeeves Comic Hosting || Site design by Vsentyabre